Our Matrimonial Law department advises on all issues surrounding the breakdown of a marriage or relationship and in particular those related to financial matters.
We would aim to resolve financial arrangements without going to court, which can be costly. We have a contract with the Legal Services Comission for public funding and for those who do not qualify we will discuss with you the cost of our involvement and how this may be met.
We offer the following comprehensive range of services which cover any eventuality:-
- preliminary advice prior to or following separation to identify issues and where and what help is required
- advice as to funding whether public or private
- assessment as to whether mediation is appropriate
- where necessary to deal with any emergency work such as domestic violence injunctions or interim residence
- prepare and conduct proceedings as necessary
- negotiate a settlement wherever possible
- prepare for a contested hearing when necessary
The department will deal with all matters in a discreet and professional manner which will be clear and supportive and not intimidating or confusing to you.
Please contact Roger Merry on 01983 811722 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org